Some people say that they are in ease after buying a car but the fact is that there worries have just started. This means that getting a car is easy but maintaining it is another kind of fatigue that you will be facing every now and then. One of many issues is about the car battery dubai marina. Abu Dhabi, UAE is the hottest places in the world and that is why the car’s air conditioner has to be kept on at all the times and that is why the car consumes a lot of battery. Even the best car battery companies in the world say that their batteries are there to stay for 3 to 5 years but the real test of batteries are done in this city.
You will be surprised to know that the best car battery in UAE gives the maximum life of one and a half year. There are some batteries that do 2 years and that also when they are recharged over and over again. Using the recharged car batteries again and again can damage your car’s engine – this is because the car’s engine requires a specific power and when it is started on less power, the car’s engine becomes weak with the passage of time. If you have a car battery that has died for good then we suggest that you keep reading to know how to dispose it off.
- The first thing you have to do is wear thick gloves and transparent glasses. If the battery is way too old then there is a chance that it can squirt water and that water is totally acidic that can damage your eyes for good.
- We suggest that you wear old clothes to make sure that if there are spills, you should wear clothes that are not nice.
- The next thing you have to do is disconnect the batteries. You have to take some tools that should include a screw driver and unscrew all the nuts and bolts.
- Save those nuts and bolts, you will be needing them when you buy a new battery.
- The next thing you have to do is remove the battery from the vehicle.
- Remember that the batteries are small and they may seem light weighted but the fact is that there are heavy as heck and you may need to assistance for this matter.